By David S. Eisenberg,Alexander McPherson
Published regularly for the reason that 1944, the Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology serial has been a continual, crucial source for protein chemists. overlaying stories of method and learn in all facets of protein chemistry, together with purification/expression, proteomics, modeling and structural decision and layout, every one quantity brings forth new information regarding protocols and research of proteins whereas proposing the latest findings from prime specialists in a large diversity of protein-related themes. This eclectic quantity beneficial properties articles on quite a few topical topics.
• contains new information regarding protocols and research of proteins • Eclectic quantity provides chapters by means of a variety of leading specialists • provides new, state-of-the-art details that would function an important addition to any bookshelf or laboratory
Read Online or Download Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology: 78 PDF
Similar biophysics books
This ebook offers proof that an infection is cyclical with the seasons, and that this phenomenon is reflected in cycles of immune functionality. The ebook identifies the mechanisms in which immune structures are strengthened to counteract seasonally-recurrent stressors, similar to hot temperature mark downs and foodstuff shortages.
This textbook describes the biomechanics of bone, cartilage, tendons and ligaments. it really is rigorous in its method of the mechanical houses of the skeleton but it doesn't overlook the organic houses of skeletal tissue or require arithmetic past calculus. Time is taken to introduce simple mechanical and organic strategies, and the ways used for a number of the engineering analyses are purposefully constrained.
Illustrating the advance of Brownian ratchets, from their foundations, to their function within the description of lifestyles on the molecular scale and within the layout of synthetic nano-machinery, this article will attract either complicated graduates and researchers coming into the sector. offering a self-contained advent to Brownian ratchets, units which rectify microscopic fluctuations, half I avoids technicalities and units out the extensive variety of actual platforms the place the idea that of ratchets is appropriate.
Creation to organic Membranes: Composition, constitution and serve as, moment variation is a drastically improved revision of the 1st variation that integrates many features of complicated organic membrane services with their composition and constitution. A unmarried membrane consists of hundreds and hundreds of proteins and hundreds of thousands of lipids, all in consistent flux.
- Tribology and Biophysics of Artificial Joints (Tribology and Interface Engineering)
- Biomaterials Science: An Introduction to Materials in Medicine
- Biophysical Chemistry of Proteins: An Introduction to Laboratory Methods
- Rational Design of Enzyme-Nanomaterials: Volume 571 (Methods in Enzymology)
- Free Energy Transduction in Biology: The Steady-State Kinetic and Thermodynamic Formalism
Extra resources for Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology: 78
Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology: 78 by David S. Eisenberg,Alexander McPherson