By Mikhail Baklanov,Paul S. Ho,Ehrenfried Zschech
Advanced Interconnects for ULSI Technology is devoted to the fabrics and strategies that can be compatible replacements. It covers a huge diversity of issues, from actual ideas to layout, fabrication, characterization, and alertness of latest fabrics for nano-interconnects, and discusses:
- Interconnect services, characterisations, electric homes and wiring requirements
- Low-k fabrics: basics, advances and mechanical properties
- Conductive layers and barriers
- Integration and reliability together with mechanical reliability, electromigration and electric breakdown
- New methods together with 3D, optical, instant interchip, and carbon-based interconnects
Intended for postgraduate scholars and researchers, in academia and undefined, this booklet offers a serious assessment of the allowing know-how on the center of the long run improvement of desktop chips.
Read or Download Advanced Interconnects for ULSI Technology PDF
Similar electronics books
One among a chain meant for first- and second-year undergraduate classes, this article offers assurance of the layout of either discrete and built-in digital circuits. It courses scholars throughout the research and layout of transistor circuits, utilizing labored examples and layout examples as representation.
This new booklet from William Andrew Publishing is the one functional reference to be had for someone using the roll-to-roll deposition method. Vacuum Deposition onto Webs, motion pictures and Foils is an expansive trip of the method; reaping benefits production potency, unit price relief, and monetary effects.
Realize the rising technological know-how and engineering of process of platforms Many demanding situations of the twenty-first century, similar to fossil gasoline strength assets, require a brand new technique. The emergence of procedure of structures (SoS) and method of structures Engineering (SoSE) provides engineers and pros with the opportunity of fixing the various demanding situations dealing with our international this day.
This booklet describes numerous electronic Delta-Sigma Modulator (DDSM) architectures, together with multi level noise shaping (MASH), mistakes suggestions modulator (EFM) and unmarried quantizer (SQ)-DDSM modulators, with a spotlight on predicting and maximizing their cycle lengths. The authors goal to demystify an incredible point of those specific DDSM buildings, particularly the life of spurs due to the inherent periodicity of DDSMs with consistent inputs.
- Mathematical Foundations for Linear Circuits and Systems in Engineering
- Ceramic Thick Films for MEMS and Microdevices (Micro and Nano Technologies)
- Op Amps for Everyone
- Smart Sensors at the IoT Frontier
- Position Sensors
- Innovations and Advances in Computing, Informatics, Systems Sciences, Networking and Engineering (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
Extra resources for Advanced Interconnects for ULSI Technology
Advanced Interconnects for ULSI Technology by Mikhail Baklanov,Paul S. Ho,Ehrenfried Zschech