By Richard N. Harrison,Lynda Daly
Are you operating in an acute or emergency unit?
This is an essential pocket consultant to taking good care of sufferers with acute scientific conditions.
This ebook may help you to:
- Care for sufferers in the serious first 24 hours of admission
- Manage sufferers utilizing the main updated, evidence-based approach
- Understand the most-common emergency health conditions and their underlying ailment mechanisms
- Handle the patient’s review, comprehend the observations and deal with their disease
- Easily receive sensible suggestion in a transparent style
- Explains ‘what to inform the sufferer and kinfolk’ in jargon-free language
Read or Download A Nurse's Survival Guide to Acute Medical Emergencies E-Book PDF
Best nursing books
This booklet presents the abilities and information to take advantage of details successfully whilst workout expert judgement and scientific judgements. by means of integrating idea with sensible examples, it offers an summary of the foremost concerns dealing with nurses in choice making at the present time. overview of updated study into scientific expert judgement and selection makingFocus on facts and abilities and data appropriate to nursing practiceCombines present concept with research of purposes in practiceLearning routines and self-assessment parts in each one chapterComprehensive insurance of topic
Written in a study-friendly sort, this research advisor comprises studying actions, NCLEX examination evaluation questions, worthy tricks, and functions to augment your knowing of the strategies and knowledge present in the Nursing Care of youngsters, 4th variation textbook, and assist you move the NCLEX. constant association corresponds with the bankruptcy format within the textual content.
For over 50 years, Berry & Kohn’s working Room strategy, thirteenth variation has been the textual content of selection for knowing uncomplicated surgical ideas and strategies. hugely readable, exact, and accomplished, it in actual fact covers the "nuts and bolts" of surgical concepts in a step by step layout that makes it effortless to successfully follow simple ideas to medical perform.
Written for nurses of all schooling and adventure degrees, 301 Careers in Nursing highlights the outstanding array of various possibilities on hand to these attracted to a occupation in nursing. all the rigorously chosen and researched careers defined during this publication embraces the center dimensions of nursing: being concerned, competence, and dedication to excellence in taking good care of others in any respect phases of lifestyles.
- Pflege konkret Neurologie Psychiatrie (German Edition)
- Bobath-Konzept in der Pflege: Grundlagen, Problemerkennung und Praxis (German Edition)
- CNN-NP Exam Secrets Study Guide: CNN-NP Test Review for the Certified Nephrology Nurse - Nurse Practitioner Examination
- Home Care Nursing: Surviving in an Ever-Changing Care Environment
- Home Health Care for Children Who are Technology Dependent
- Pflegetheorien. Entstehung - Einteilung - Entwicklung (German Edition)
Additional info for A Nurse's Survival Guide to Acute Medical Emergencies E-Book
A Nurse's Survival Guide to Acute Medical Emergencies E-Book by Richard N. Harrison,Lynda Daly